17 May 2010

a story about pickles

imagine that you're craving a pickle...  you are excited knowing you had just bought some the other day.  you open the fridge, wade through the mess in there and find the jar.  you open it... wait.... what is this?!  a pickle with a bite out of it?!

chopsticks!!!!

true story... needless to say, i didn't get my pickle that day...

but i do have a cucumber this week.  i'm not going to venture into the world of pickling, but, with the heat today and, given that it was a friday, i'm want something summery, light and refreshing.

the menu (14may10):





1 comment:

  1. Hey! The baby wanted a pickle and I wasnt going to give him a whole pickle. We were getting ready to leave. So I bit a piece off and gave it to him. I stuck the rest back in the jar for later. I, personally, dont think it ruined the whole jar. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete