08 July 2010

week 11 comes to a close

somewhere along the way, i blinked, finding myself celebrating the 4th of july and realizing we were half-way through the year.  another blink and i find myself on another wednesday in anticipation of our weekly box (week 12), realizing we fell just short of the "use it all up and let us know what you did with it" challenge that was ahead of us last week.  


the "still to be used" culprits:

  • blueberries - which i have a plan for, just didn't get the chance to make it yet
  • few ears of corn - which will most definitely be used
  • eggplant - ah, thinking you were a sprite melon completely threw me off this week


maybe if i blink again the blueberries will turn into a delicious pie.





1 comment:

  1. If you're looking for a use for some fresh corn, please check out my recipe for Corn Pudding. http://jessica.mcrackan.com/2010/07/corn-pudding-with-fresh-corn.html
    It looks like you and I are both blogging our adventures with The Produce Box - - I'm so glad to find someone else doing so!

    ReplyDelete